The TSUKUBA index Web Release Commemoration Symposium (The 3rd JINSHA Information Exchange Meeting) will be held at the University of Tsukuba Tokyo Campus on Friday December 1.
Participation fee is free but registration is required. Please feel free to join!
Date: 1st December 2017 (Fri.), 15:00 – 17:15 (information exchange will be held after the program)
Place: lecture room 121, University of Tsukuba Tokyo Campus
Tokyo Metro Marunouchi Line, Myogadani Station (about five-minute walk) (http://www.tsukuba.ac.jp/en/access/tokyocampus-access)
Participation: Free (information exchange meeting has a membership fee system)
Seating capacity: 30 (applicants will be accepted on a first-come, first-served basis)
https://goo.gl/forms/Pddhtjn5ra3IAx7S2 We stopped accepting applications because there is no more place available. Thank you for your interest in this event. (November 27th)
Sponsor: University of Tsukuba, JINSHA Forum* Administration Network
1) Opening Remarks: Prof. Yutaka Tsujinaka (Director of The Institute for Comparative Research in Human and Social Sciences (ICR) University of Tsukuba)
2) About TSUKUBA index: Prof. Jun Ikeda (University of Tsukuba Faculty of Humanities and Social Sciences, Executive Advisor to the President)
3) Positioning and Possibilities of iMD: Prof. Hiroshi Itsumura (University of Tsukuba Faculty of Library, Information and Media Science)
4) Commentators: Ms. Yoshiko Kakita (Elsevier Japan)
_______________ Mr. Fumitaka Yanagisawa (Clarivate Analytics)
_______________ Ms. Ritsuko Nagajima (JST)
5) Question and Answer session
*The JINSHA (Japan Inter-Institutional Network for Social Sciences, Humanities and Arts) Forum was created for the purpose of discussing, thinking, and acting between researchers, URA, clerical staffs, and staffs from public administration and capital distribution organizations related to the field of Humanities and Social Sciences. From this fiscal year, we hold medium sized information sharing meetings scheduled around three times a year.
Contact: Yukihito Morimoto, The Institute for Comparative Research in Human and Social Sciences (ICR)
Please change [at] to @